This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for our traffic data analysis. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The cookies in use can be categorized as follows:
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
- Product cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions.
- Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organizations have no access to ours. The third party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with Automatically Collected Information we receive to customize our Website.
We use the information we collect about you to establish your account and provide the Products; provide customized content to you; communicate with you through email and phone, send you emails to inform you about our new products and offers; promotional messages and web analytics data, provide feedback to third party businesses; and take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities.
We may use your email address or phone number (if provided by you) to contact you regarding changes to the Product; system maintenance and outage issues; account issues; or otherwise to troubleshoot problems. We may also arrange for you to be sent information about related Products from us and carefully selected third parties.
If you give your consent, we may pass on information about you as an individual or company to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and Products that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent or trade your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a potential buyer of our business, if we required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
- We sometimes share your personal information with third parties who are our subcontractors or providers of various Products on our behalf.
- We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites which you access from this Site or through the Products. If you choose to visit an individual, a business or advertiser’s website by “clicking on” on a third party link our Website, located on our website, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present an advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of any such third party’s privacy or information security policies or practices.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Date of Last Revision: July 6, 2017